Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving (Dzien Dziękczynienia)

 
We have created two moocher monsters. If the kids see that we have anything they are all over it really quick, this time it was ice cream.


 



 
We got a new storage bin and anything new the kids love to play with or in this case in. It's cute because if Cam is doing anything he always wants Jack to do it with him. He loves his little sister!!


 
Posted by Picasa
Our little girl is a momma's girl big time, this is a classic Jack and Mommy picture.


 
Normally Jack takes a nap on my bed, but I was washing the sheets so I put her in Cam's bed. A few minutes later Cam got really tired so I asked him if we wanted to snuggle Jack and he said yes! So I put him in the bed and I went in an hour later and this is what I found. He's a really good big brother, we are really fortunate to have such a sweet boy.


 



 
I love this picture they look so cute. When ever Cam wants to hold Jack or wants to be held he says "hold this" so in this picture he wanted to hold her while they swung. Both kids love this swing at my parents house. (That's where we were for Thanksgiving.)


 
Posted by Picasa
We went to visit my Grandma Welcker and my cousin Nick (Who is preparing for a mission good work Nick) pulled out Sylvester the cat and Jack loved it.


 



 
My parents have this little 'car,' or at least that's what they call it, but on their new tile floors you can get going so fast it's AWESOME. Cam was riding it almost the whole time we were up there. Finally I got a turn and took Jack with me. She is getting to be such a pretty girl.


 



 
Posted by Picasa
We went to the Gateway mall to look around and this is Cam's in his warm clothes. I love his puppy hat and gloves, but he wasn't to thrilled. Too Bad!!!


 
Cam visited Santa at the Apple store.


 
Posted by Picasa
When we got home from Thanksgiving in SLC our good friends the Schobers had already helped us decorate for 'Christmas.' They did a great job with the colors, but not so much on the actual holiday!!!!

2 comments:

Ben and Em said...

Good work jode
Way cute pictures mom and I were dying. So i put that baby thing on our blog that heidi had on hers cause that is way cute. The one that i had seen was cool but this one was tons better. anyways hope your having a good day. Come see us if you can around christmas k? I already miss ya love you tonz

Shober Fam said...

Yay! We made it on The Findlay Blog of Awesomeness!!! We feel very special. :)