Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go Mama!!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my wife for doing her first post. SHOUT OUT!

I was scared that Emily (Jolynn's sister, a regular blogger) would convince her to make a slide show with a ton of pictures on it. For some of you such slide showery shinanigans might be coo, but I think pictures totally deserve a personal comment. I mean all that focusing and lining up and smiling and clicking and checking to make sure its worthy to take up sacred memory space and then finally posting it definately deserves some TLC (TenderLovingComments). Am I right people, am I right!!?

Course I freakin' am!

So, yeah, we will be doing a lot better at posting pictures and their accompanying TLC's so check it out!

And check this out too (which is another way of saying also, the double o is not a misspelling),
3 Nephi 14:24-27. Oh the sweetness of doing!!!

2 comments:

Jason Findlay said...

Hey Cam, Jodi, and Kids. I agree with you on the picture thing. If I'm looking at pictures, I want to know about them. Who's in it, what they are doing and where. I also love reading your blog. It makes me laugh. Have fun and keep us family updated.
-Your cus Jason

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Hey it's fun to find you guys, check out our blog to catch up. Your kids are cute, our babies are a month apart, Cayd was born on Jan 18th.